Blue Dots

Friday, May 11, 2012

More Yarn On Its Way

Have just ordered some of Bendigo Woollen Mills' "Serenade" yarn - 80% wool, 20% bamboo. Or as Miss Four calls it, Bim-Bam-Boo. Too much Dr Suess, perhaps.

I have ordered Crocus (light mauvey-purple) for Miss Seven and Paprika (funnily enough, paprika red) for Miss Four - their choices. And with it I am going to make each of them this cardigan.

This pattern will stretch my basic knitting skills - but the design will look gorgeous on my tall and slim Misses.

2 comments:

  1. I love this pattern - I think I've pinned it twice, the second time because I thought that it was an adult pattern and that I'd like it for myself! Be interested to hear how you find the Serenade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yarn is delightfully soft and the colour has light and shade rather than just being the one flat colour. I have to finish two other things off before I'll allow myself to start knitting it - but I can't wait! I'll be sure to keep you posted.

      Delete